This movie was so bad that it didn’t even want to be made.
This was made in 2001. The first two were made in 1986 and 1988. Paul Hogan is 63 here. His real life wife and co-star wife is 20 years younger than him. He has a limp like he went for a prostate operation. Wait a minute. Thats it. This movie was supposed to be his ticket to pay for his medical bills.
So the plot. He’s in LA because his wife needs to make a movie. The movie maker is a bad guy. Drugs or something. Dundee steaks the movie lot out at night and foils the baddies.
Simple plot made so that you could hang all the ‘hey look at the crazy outdoorsman’ gags. Here’s are the gags
- He talks to a chimp.
- He grabs a gun talking about animal reaction time.
- He confuses Mel Gibson with Mal Gibson.
- He stops traffic to save a dog. The dog was a skunk.
- He smacks a bug and turns on a light thats sound activated.
- He goes to a Wendy drive through and calls the lady in the speak Wendy.
- He stabs an anaconda.
- He predicts the attack of the lions to the bad guys.
Dundee also has a friend in the movie as an excuse to repeat shitty fish-out-of-water jokes that he did in episodes 1 and 2.
This movie is awful. Avoid.