We started watching bad movies some time on March or April 2015. It started with Birdemic and what a start. We didnt think we could get any worse. Oh how wrong we were.
49 Movies later. Our picks for top 5:
- Double down
- Miami connection
- The room
Honestly its actually Double Down by far as #1 and then then next four can share second place as they’re equally awesome.
So, Neil Breen, you’re awesome.
The only way to blast through these movies was to watch two in one night. Its not too difficult as they are usually exactly 90 minutes. Start at 8pm, end at 11pm.
We’ve added so much more to the list of movies to watch. So 2016 is going to be packed.
Here’s what we’ve watched in 2015.
- The room
- Battlefield Earth
- Escape from New York (Too good of a movie)
- Kung Fury (Self aware)
- Howard the Duck (30 min, boring)
- Poultrygeist (Self aware)
- The black gestapo (30 min, boring)
- The black hole
- Wing commander (30 min, boring)
- Raiders of the lost shark (Self aware)
- Batman (the Adam West one)
- Mega shark vs giant octopus (Self aware)
- Robot Jox
- Deadly Prey
- Miami Connection
- Hard ticket to hawaii
- Hands of steel
- Sinbad of the seven seas
- Picasso trigger
- Terror in beverly hills
- Samurai cop
- Malibu express
- Low blow
- Guns (30 min, it was getting late)
- Back to the future (it was 15 Oct 2015, its not a bad movie by any means)
- Halloween (It was halloween, didnt have a b-movie feel)
- Friday the 13th (It was halloween, had a bit of a b-movie feel)
- Mystics in bali
- Space Mutiny
- Total Force
- Hollywood cop
- Exterminator 2
- Future war
- Double Down
- I am here….now
- Yor, the hunter from the future
- Savage beach
- Return to savage beach
Just a handful were added because we thought they might be bad due to their cheesy goodness. But they’ve aged quite well.
A few weeks into the mission and we realised that we needed a cut off time to decide if the movie was worth continuing. This was 30 minutes. Plenty of time to decide. We have killed two or three more within 10 minutes and they have been left off the list. The Tomb was one of them.
The greatest sin is to be boring.