God and satan are sitting on a train and they play back events of three people in their window. Then some how they make it look as if they are competing on who is better, god or satan, based on the outcome of these three peoples lives. Oh, and the train is supposed to crash at dawn. For some fucking reason.
It seems like they found these three short stories and then decided to stitch them together to get 90minutes of runtime using some convoluted story of morals. It all bullshit. Then each scene starts with some rock band on a train where the stage looks obviously too big to be a cabin of a train.
- Cameron Mitchell is in this & he is not drunk out of his mind
- The guy that starts the Man with the golden gun is in this
- Bull from night court is also in this
- Devil in the end looks a bit like robert z’dar, but it wasnt him.
- We ate nachos during this shit
- it was raining this evening
This was a run of the mill junk. The worst sin a movie can make is to be boring. This move was more boring than it should be. Which can only mean that there was a ton of lazy during the production.
You can watch it if you have nothing better to watch.