Neil Breen is one of our favourite film makers. Every one of his movies entertain us immensely. This is his fourth movie released in 2016. The plot is about a being that comes to earth and fixes up the ills of the world.
You can’t hate Neil’s movies so here are a few things that we love:
- There is a tiger in some scenes that may or may not have been superimposed from some other stock footage from a completely different looking scene.
- There is an actress that seems to have been captured by a bad guy and escape a few seconds before. So time travel is possible in this movie.
- We couldn’t understand what was the motivation of the bad guys.
- We couldn’t understand what were the situation of the victims that made them a target to bad guys.
- We couldn’t understand why the bad guys had to shout so loudly at the victims.
- We couldn’t understand why the bad guys would shoot the victims. Surely you need them alive for some reason?
- We couldn’t understand how Neil became a god.
- We couldn’t understand why Neil chose to save these victims.
- We couldn’t understand why Neil is sometimes dead unless he’s alive.
- We couldn’t understand why Neil has to go to a rock to disappear. Can’t you just vanish on the spot?.
- We couldn’t understand why there were so many dead people at the end. Where did they come from?
- We couldn’t understand why they disappear with strange physics. It’s not a whole body at a time. It’s based on the distance from Neil and the speed at which he walks.
- We loved the cameo by his denim medals shirt from Double Down.
We loved this movie. And you would too.
Please help Neil make more movies by donating to his project.