A 1995 movie that’s actually not too bad. We think it may be too good for us.
The acting was good, the miniature sets were amazing, the story was good. The premise was retarded however. There was these pterodactyls that were irritating humans and Gamera, that was hibernating, wakes up to save the humans. All while the humans shoot at poor Gamera.
Gamera also is rocket powered with the four exhausts near his rear legs and in his ass. He has teeth that are rockets and they can reload.
I dont remember anything really bad about it. Watch it if you like good movies.
The official title is 3 Dev Adam which is literally translated to Three Mighty Men. There are about 6 Spidermen and Captain America and Nacho Libre. They’re all bad guys and they fight with fake Timothy Dalton.
We loved this movie and did know why was anyone doing anything or why they are the bad guys, why they chose these costumes, what they were stealing, why was it so important to catch them. They didnt catch them too. WTF is strong in this movie.
Its about 60 minutes long and that probably because of all the hard cuts in the movie. Its a 1973 movie that celebrates copyright infringement and the Turkish disdain for America.
Here are some memorable moments:
- Spiderman, Captain America and Nacho go to strip clubs to chill out.
- Those fucking hard cuts on every scene.
- 5 Spidermen die but the 6th one was the real one.
- Spiderman’s mask allows for his monster bush eyebrows to be threaded through the eye holes.
- All the music is knock offs of James Bond music.
- Fuck origin story.
- Spiderman’s costume looks like pyjamas.
- Nacho does some sweet wrestling moves.
- Loud 70’s shirts.
- Captain America wore some Native American jersey with a built in scarf.
- They kill a guy with a rat through a tube stuck on a guys face.
- Good bad-guy-laughs.
This is retarded. Watch it.
Oh look, a kung fu movie during Foreign movie February. How original. Fuck you.
This gem was made in 1983 in Hong Kong.
There are these sisters. They inherit their father’s money and a husband of one of them is managing it. He seems to know what he is doing and the wife is drunk 100% of the time. But they want to kill all the people that work for him. For some reason.
One of the sisters is a ninja. But she hires other ninjas to kill the employees.
Some memorable moments:
- Ninja sister wears a sexy pair of leather pants. Oh, she fucks up a few people easy.
- Sexy mud wrestling is part of the intro sequence.
- 1000 wire fight scenes were good (reason for making this movie. probably.)
- There are flash ninjas. These are girls with big tits that flash the enemy to distract them. Obviously there are no male flashers allowed. That would make the movie ridiculous.
We’re watching foreign movies in February. So no English and lots of reading. The first one is Intensive Care.
In 1991, USA actor George Kennedy, the fat old guy in naked gun, went to The Netherlands for a holiday. So naturally some people saw him, they then made a horror movie in the weekend that he was there.
The plot is pretty simple. This doctor (George) thinks he is good at brain surgery, some shit happens and he dies. He is in a coma for a while and then when he wakes up, he’s a zombie. One that breathes like a banshee. He then goes around the town killing everyone for some reason.
Its a slow movie. Lots of walking, stalking, walking, loud breathing, more walking, some talking, then some more walking.
Here’s what I remember:
- Main actor is quite rapey. The girls does however, send mixed signals all the bloody time.
- Girl drills the eyeball of George.
- They film a kid connect a wall plug for a few minutes.
- The main dude looked like his head was hacked off, but the girl gives im a band aid and he is fine.
I say watch this.
Remember in 1993, when jurassic park came out? This was made in a few days after that. And it happens to star the mother of the main actress of Jurassic park.
There are many similarities between the two movies, there is a dinosaur and there are people.
There are a few differences. I’ll only say where Carnosaur deviated from the Jurassic formula:
- The story is completely fucking retarded. A doctor wants to kill humans so she makes chicken eggs that will make women pregnant with dinosaur babies.
- The people are fucking retarded. They walk around a slaughter house even when they see human limbs around.
- The effects are fucking retarded. The dinosaur changes scale in shots.
I don’t have a list memorable moments because I forgot most of it. I would gladly watch it again though. Because I was entertained. And this is what makes a good bad movie. Its entertaining despite being retarded.
There’s a guy in a small town killing everyone for some reason and some tourists find him and kill him. That’s it. Thank you.
Ok, so why was this movie made? Probably because there was a fishing convention in 1986 in some town. There is a giant muskie fish statue in some park and this was probably the reason someone thought it would be a good backdrop for a slasher film.
So there’s these five tourists, they go to this town. It happens to be during a fishing convention but none of them say that this is the reason they are going here. It’s coincidence. One of the guys in the group then realises that this is the very town that his grandfather died 17 years ago. I dont know, if i saw someone die, I would remember that area quite well. The grandfather was playing some music during his fishing pass-time and this triggered the killer, a war veteran, to kill to stop the music. The same thing happens now, someone plays music, vet kills them. It might have happened for the past 17 years too. But that’s never mentioned. They never caught the killer since then. Probably because the cop is an idiot.
Some memorable moments:
- Another tourist family has an annoying mother that says “hoo hoo hoooo, hoo hoo hoooo” every time she is excited. She dies.
- Same family has an annoying son that steals and acts like an idiot. He dies.
- There is a slut in the town that bang everyone and leaves her toddler son alone in the woods for bears to eat. She dies.
- Main group has a friend that acts like a war vet even though he is way too young. He is like the ‘gyet offa mah praperty!” guy from the powerpuff girls. He also walks around with a automatic rifle that made of wood. For some reason.
- War vet stores the bodies under water and they all look like Michael Jackson with thriller make up.
- There is a lift on a rail that seems to take 17 years to go from one end to the other. About 50m distance and 10m of height.
- Main guy of the main group is a coward. He has a clear shot to the vet and doesnt take it. Even thought the vet killed all his friends.
- Someone won a fishing competition buy putting a metal pipe inside the fish.
- Every death scene looks like the victim is grabs the fishing hook and rubs it around their bodies and tomato sauce gets spread.
If you like b-movies, watch it.
This movie was made because Airwolf was available to act in it. For five minutes of screen time.
There is a space ship that looks like a refinery, and an alien (that looks human) escapes, and it lands on earth, and stuff happens, and the earthlings kill it.
- There are two hillbillies that act like Elmer Fudd.
- The space secretary has holes cut out her top where her breasts are and then it shows her bra. You know, in the future, all space people dress like this.
- Jan michael vincent (airwolf), phones it in. Three minutes of screen time at the start, one minute in the middle and one at the end.
- There is a creep guy that tries to bang all the girls.
- Alienator is a chick with many muscles and bad S&M leathers. She has coffee grinders for a bra.
- There is a lightsabre fight.
- Terrible props. The Alienator gun is a bicycle pump thing or jack.
- Terrible dun dun dun dun ambient sound track.
There are a ton of WTF moments and this makes the movie fucking awesome. Watch it.
The guy on the left is Officer Alex Hawkamoto. His friends call him Hawk. Or Hawkeye. Or Hawkey. The guy on the right is not Eddie Murphey.
The premise is that there is a drug deal that goes bad and then Hawkeye kills everyone. We think this movie was made because they had some karate experts. (oh, we’re going to do this now, figure out why this movie was made.)
- Henchman is pissed off at his haircut & fucks everyone up.
- There is a mucleman russian that only understands Japanese and is always shirtless like Randy from Trailer Park Boys.
- Michael Michaelson (Troy Donahue) acts in this.
- I think the title credits said Leo Fong directed this. He made Low Blow, another classic.
- Hawkeye is from Texas and is not an asian stereotype
- The Not Eddie Murphey guy is an Eddie Murphey impersonator. He also made his own movies and a fitness video called Combatitude.
- Teacher randomly hits on Hawk. Just like in Samurai Cop
- Hawk like to spin, drop to the ground, pull out a gun and shoot a bad guy accurately.
- Read-out exposition by Not Vladimir Putin in the karate scene.
This movie does have some boring moments but its still worth watching.
So watch it.
What would you do if you had a gymnast for the week? Make a terrible b-movie obviously!
We watched Gymkata last week.
Gymkata is a about a gymnast that looks for his father that has been kidnapped by a gang in Serbia. As soon as he finds his father, the gang kills the father and then gymkata kills everyone in sight. To get to the father, he has to perform some test. Obviously with these movies, if you fail the test, you die.
Apparently, Gymkata guy invented a style of fighting called gymkata that combines gymnastics and karate.
- There is a guy with a face mask on the back of his head and he wears clothes backwards to fool the opposition. He fails.
- Everyone is wearing some iron-age period clothes except some russian guys wearing what russian guys wear. Track pants and track jacket. He failed.
- The leader of the gang wore a hospital patient gown with the back cut out so his ass shows. He failed.
- People make “haai – YA!” noises when they fight.
- The bad guys are dressed like ISIS.
- The bad guys place random henchmen around with flags to point victims to no-go areas. probably because its hard to clean dead bodies there. Or maybe they grow potatoes there. Or whatever. (I’m trying hard not to say “for some reason”)
- There is a salt mine. In a warehouse.
- There is a sexy girl. She was a playboy model once. You can even find nudes online.
- The Serbian town that housed the gang looked like a mental asylum. Everyone looked like they had 10% more chromosomes.
- The rules of the challenge was something out of a Drew Carey show “hey welcome to gymkata, where everyone is a bad guy and the rules dont matter”
This is a Class-A b-movie. Its a movie that plays it straight and takes itself very seriously and fails spectacularly. Watch it.
We’re still making our way through the andy sidaris 14 movie collection. Guns girls and gstrings. Andy is such a bro.
Again, we have the sexy dona spier and few repeat actors. Same stock andy footage of the planes, jeeps, warehouse, restaurant.
The plot is this: mr miyagi meets these two girls and could them right there with his henchmen, but he lets them go and tells them that he is sending 6 teams of two people to kill them. They all fail. Mainly because poncho from chips99 is here to save the girls.
Oh and mr miyagi loves have his tranny slave give him massages all the time.
The only memorable moment is when the tranny is massaging miyagi, she says “you know the human body has 200 bones. Lets make it 201.” Then he says “lets change that”.
What the fuck?
Im pretty sure we’re past half way with the collection.